It was not an easy task to look for a perfect double stroller in some reasonable price. We had to go through many reviews before we finalized this classic connect double stroller for our 3 year old son and one year old daughter. Although it is a bit big in size, yet we were able to fit it in our medium sized trunk. We liked the capacious under-seat basket for storage, shady canopy and the bottle holders. The seats are cozy and removable. Now it has been almost seven months and we are glad to have this perfect item for our kids. It was quite useful during our visit to Disney/Orlando. We felt no difficulty in handling it and assembling it. It is relatively light-weight and do not require much force to move around. The brakes are quite effective and we really appreciated the seat buckles for the safety of the kids. Once we had to lift the stroller at an angle of 30 degrees in to the train at Disney and our elder kid was sitting in the seat and facing us. There was a chance that he might get tumble down to the ground if we had not buckled him up. We really appreciate the safety measures considered in the designing of this stroller and we would recommend other parents to buy this perfect double stroller for their kids too.
Graco Roomfor2 Click Connect Stand and Ride Stroller Review
1 – A good stroller for two but needs some improvement
This stroller can become a perfect one if they some adjustments in it.
Although I am using this stroller but I am not fully satisfied with some of its features. If they upgrade some of its features, then it will become a better product. The good things about this stroller include:
- It is quite comfortable for both of my daughters. The elder one is three years old while the younger one is still a toddler. My elder daughter can sit or stand with ease in the stroller.
- We can easily collapse the stroller when it is not in use. When collapsed, the stroller can be moved around just like a single stroller.
- Its weight is appreciably light to maneuver it. You will be glad with its easy steering.
- There are variety of storage spaces to keep wallets, mobile phones, cups and other stuff. The under seat basket is big enough to keep diaper bags and kids toys.
However there are some features that need to be refined like:
- Detailed instructions are not provided to assemble/disassemble the stroller. When my husband pushed down the foot rest to the clip according to the instructions given, it broke in a while.
- When we have to collapse the stroller, it does not collapse in a standing position. We have to pick it up the whole time we roam around. I have seen some strollers which collapse in a standing position and can be moved on rare wheels. The designers of this stroller should also follow this idea. This will help parents to steer the collapsed stroller even if they are holding their kid.
- My elder kid finds it uncomfortable to sit in, when the front seat is reclined because there is no enough space due to the back seat. She ends up standing in the stroller, when the seat is reclined.
- We found the five point harness of the front seat difficult to use, since all the pieces are separate and need to be fitted firmly to buckle the kid inside.
- They have not designed a perfect shade/canopy for the front seat. It is quite stiff and difficult to adjust.
- Although the storage basket is capacious, yet the position of the seats does not allow us to keep large things in the basket. We couldn’t put large diaper bags in it. So, we had to purchase smaller ones.
- Both the front wheels and the rear wheels have separate brakes. So if any of the brakes get pushed by mistake while moving the stroller, it bumps. If they can make a joint brake system for the two sets of wheels, then it can avoid such bumping.
If the company can make these adjustments, then I will surely give it five star rating. But still we are using it during our outings because of its good steering and other good features.
2 – Light weight and easy handling stroller comparatively!
Compared to our other collection of strollers, we really like this Graco Room for 2 stroller.Since we had three children, we purchased different strollers from different companies. But we must say that we like this Graco Room for 2 Stroller because it is the lighter one with easy steering and maneuver option. It has good storage spaces and it does not take much space when it is folded. Compared to the other strollers that we purchased, this stroller has some quite decent features like:
- It completely folds to ground just like a single stroller
- There is a latch to keep it folded firmly
- The front tray is adjustable so that the kid sitting in the front can enter or exit easily.
- The front seat can be reclined in such a way the kid sitting inside can take a nap
- The front wheels can be locked during rough terrain or passage
- The storage basket is easily accessible and it can keep good amount of kids’ stuff in it. However too much shopping items cannot be placed in it either.
- The mug holders for parents are deep enough and the drinks do not spill out during stroller movement
- My younger kid can easily stand in the stroller and hold on to the comfy handles for safety.
- Easy to steer single handedly. However if your kids are healthy enough then yu might ave to steer it with both hands
- It has good height such that the parents with height above 6 feet can easily steer the stroller
Besides this, there are some features in which this stroller lags compared to other strollers:
- The front seat cannot be reclined completely flat for toddlers to take nap in it
- The sun/rain shade does not cover the kids inside completely
- The back seat has no snack tray
However we will say that no stroller would be perfect. The families should go through different reviews to get a good stroller that fits their needs.
Leave a Reply